Re: [agl-dev-community] alsa and RPI4 #help

On 14/08/2020 15:40, Dejan Cotra via lists.automotivelinux.org wrote:
Hi all,

Im running AGL master branch on RPI4. Im writing QT application that will play webrtc stream via gstremer. Video is playing very smoothly but I have problem with audio. Its very very jerky. I handle it with pipeline like this *queue ! audioconvert ! queue ! audioresample ! queue ! pwaudiosink. *I have connected Logitech_USB_Headset to RPI4.

I would advise you to remove all these queue elements from your pipeline. They create unnecessary threads that can cause delays. Just one queue after the decoder would be enough.

Regards,
George