Re: [agl-dev-community] BT plan about next Connectivity-EG

Nomoto-san, Kimura-san,

My apologies for the late reply.  I had discussed the planning for Bluetooth development with Walt, and we agreed that it would make sense to have a discussion with the EG on whether it makes sense to plan further development of the current Bluetooth bindings given the proposal for the new production profile that was announced last week.  If you both will be unavailable tomorrow due to the holiday, we can perhaps arrange a dedicated call to discuss this, or wait until the next EG meeting.

Best regards,

Scott