Re: [agl-dev-community] Add SELinux to AGL image

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 07, 2020 at 09:36:25PM -0700, Janaki wrote:
> I am trying to add SELinux to the AGL image for additional hardening.

Not really sure how succesfull you would be even if stacking LSMs would
really work -- and you'll need to "research" that a bit before attempting
such a endeavour.

AGL already uses one (SMACK) and it is tightly integrated into the
system. If stacking is not possible, you would need to tear down
the whole AFM infrastructure -- as it depends on SMACK, which is requires
quite a bit of work.