Re: [agl-dev-community] Using gerrit in a proper way? forks? #help

Hello Stephane,

thank you very much. Your answer was really helpful, I have just one question remaining.

If I have one thing that I want to change over multiple repos e.g. to change a service (permissions in the can_service) in an image that I will build, do I have to use the same sandbox-name e.g. "sandbox/walzert/can_changes" ?

And then use

repo init -b sandbox/walzert/can_changes -u https://gerrit.automotivelinux.org/gerrit/AGL/AGL-repo

and if there is no "sandbox/walzert/can_changes" branch for other repos (there are no changes necessary) is that ok?

Regards
Thomas