From: agl-dev-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <agl-dev-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Marius Vlad
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2020 6:07 PM
To: Hosokawa, Kenji (ADITJ/SWG) <khosokawa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: agl-dev-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Natsume, Wataru (ADITJ/SWG) <wnatsume@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [agl-dev-community] Latest graphics developments and trying out the new compositor

Hi Kenji-San,

Thanks for giving it a shot. Do you mind opening a Jira item and paste the contents of /run/platform/display/weston.log and the entire journal file (contents of journalctl) in that Jira item? I'm afraid there's not a lot go on from the kernel ring buffer you pasted and by default the compositor will add a black surface on each output, so it seems homescreen has some issues starting up or there's something else going on.

Also you could probably do the same for the build failures you're seeing on m3 (with some bitbake logs added of course). Maybe there's some dependencies still laying around.

--
Marius Vlad