[agl-dev-community] Details about the SMACK policy

Hi,
I know AGL is reusing a lot of SMACK policy content from TIZEN.
I am interested in knowing the details about the default SMACK policy in AGL.Would help if someone could point me to the below

SMACK policy for software update
SMACK policy for all connectivity features and networking
SMACK policy for IPC,D-BUS
SMACK policy for USB access
SMACK policy for protecting user data
How does AGL intend to develop SMACK policy for fetaures like Android Auto,Carplay etc.

Thanks
Venkata Tadepalli

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8384) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic