[agl-dev-community] Request to review Bluetooth documents

Hi Walt, Scott and connectivityEG members,
this is Nomo from Toyota.

We couldn't make a discussion time yesterday.
I uploaded two files on JIRA ticket(https://jira.automotivelinux.org/browse/SPEC-3283).
1. BluetoothSoftwareModuleArchitectureProposal.pptx
2. BluetoothFunctionSequenceDiagramProposal.xlsx

In the no.1 file, the Bluetooth software module architecture we propose is described including the answer to some questions at the last connectivityEG,
(for example why bluetooth middleware is needed..etc)
In the no.2 file, there are sequence diagrams which show how to use the new API.
We assume that the implementation is based on them.

I would like you to check them and please ask me on the ticket if any comments.
At the next connectivityEG I'm planning to explain other sequence diagrams.

Best Regards

Riku Nomoto
Riku Nomoto
Acvanced Electronics Development Dept. No.2 Connected Advanced Development Div.
Connected Company
TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION
E-mail:riku_nomoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx