Re: [agl-dev-community] AGL GSoC students introduction

Hi everyone!

My name is Jakub Luzny and I’m a Master's student of Information Technology with a focus on embedded systems at Brno University of Technology in the Czech Republic. I was accepted into Google Summer of Code program to work on a project named “Porting of Jailhouse partitioning hypervisor into Automotive Grade Linux (AGL)”. My mentors are Jan-Simon Möller (dl9pf) and Walt Miner (wminer).

The goal of the project is to get Jailhouse to build with AGL and run another "real-time" cell next to AGL. I'll show that working in QEMU and on a Raspberry Pi 4. After that is done, I will dive into discovering the possibilities of communication between the AGL middleware and bare-metal (or RTOS) code running in another cell. The ultimate goal is to have a real-time cell processing CAN communication before handling it to AGL.

I’m looking forward to contributing to Automotive Grade Linux!

Best regards,

Jakub

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8360) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic