[agl-dev-community] SOTA diagnostics commands

Hi all,

I’m trying to figure out what mechanism is used to bring the AGL ECU (TCU) under programming mode to install software updates. In my topology I have a secure gateway (Autosar 4.x) that acts as the OTA master. I would like to how to implement the interaction between the Gateway and TCU for this purpose. In aftermarket this is can be done using a challenge/response authentication mechanism through DoIP over OBD-II towards the Gateway ECU.

Regards

Ali

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8334) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic