Re: [agl-dev-community] disable Homescreen on icefish9.0.0 #help

Hi Dejan,

Glad it works now!

Best,
Js

Dejan Cotra via lists.automotivelinux.org <dejan.cotra=nttdata.ro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Fr., 8. Mai 2020, 18:30:
Hi Jan Simon,

I figure out what was problem.. I made terrible mistake when  I was setting up build environment Im little bit embarrassed to be honest :)

One more time Sorry for bothering you and thanks for quick reply.

Have a nice weekend.
Dejan

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8333) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #help

_._,_._,_