Re: [agl-dev-community] Incomplete display issue on pi4 #automotive

What happens when  you remove the transformation? How does it look like?

Comment the transform=90 or use 180 for name=HDMI-A-1

It seems more an more an issue with RPi4 at this point, maybe someone
using/having that board can chime in.

Also I'm not seeing the entire weston log file. Please paste that as well.

--
Marius Vlad