Re: [agl-dev-community] Incomplete display issue on pi4 #automotive

Hello Marius Vlad:
Thanks for your reply. I am very appreciate that you kindly help me.

Here is the weston.ini

MiWiFi-R3G-srv:/etc/xdg/weston# cat weston.ini
[core]
shell=ivi-shell.so
backend=drm-backend.so
require-input=false
modules=systemd-notify.so,ivi-controller.so

# Support the Raspberry Pi Foundation 7" tablet which uses the DSI connector
# rather than HDMI.
[output]
name=DSI-1
transform=270

# A display is connected to HDMI-A-1
[output]
name=HDMI-A-1
transform=90

# A display is connected to HDMI-A-1 and needs to be rotated 270 degrees
# to have a proper orientation of the homescreen.  For example the various sizes
# of the GeChic display or the Dell display.
[output]
name=HDMI-A-2
transform=270

[desktop-app-default]
default-surface-id=2000000
default-surface-id-max=2001000

[ivi-shell]
ivi-input-module=ivi-input-controller.so
ivi-id-agent-module=ivi-id-agent.so

[shell]
locking=true
panel-position=none

[output]
name=Virtual-1
mode=1920x1080
Here is the mouse cursor.....
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8295) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #automotive

_._,_._,_