[agl-dev-community] Heads up re next branch rebasing

Just a quick heads up, I've rebased the next branches in AGL-repo and the
meta-agl* repositories to pick up recent changes from master.  The rebase
in AGL-repo may require manual intervention if you already have a local
tree using the next branch.  If you do and "repo sync" complains about a
merge issue in .repo/manifests, try aborting the merge and then doing:

git checkout gerrit/master
git branch -D default
git checkout -b default origin/next

in .repo/manifests, that got me back onto the rebased next branch here.
Alternatively, you can make a clean tree in another directory with "repo
init" and "repo sync" and move your build directory over to it.

Scott