Re: [agl-dev-community] AGL usage

Hello Ali,

In case you haven't seen, there is an agl-sota feature [1] that pulls in meta-
updater [2], which is a Yocto layer supporting SOTA updates and OSTree. We have
some documentation [3] to guide building AGL with agl-sota enabled to use our
SaaS solution [4] if you are interested in that.

I hope that helps,
Patrick

[1]
https://docs.automotivelinux.org/docs/en/icefish/getting_started/reference/getting-started/image-workflow-initialize-build-environment.html#agl-features