Från: Stephane Desneux
Skickat: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 3:14 AM
Till: agl-dev-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: Re: [agl-dev-community] AGL usage

Hi Ali,

Yes, AGL can be used for multiple profiles, including TCUs.

What's your specific use case? In particular, what Tbox are you talking about?

(Tbox is a very generic name... Are you talking about a NXP-based board or

something else?)

Short answer: if the platform is correctly supported on recent Yocto/Poky

releases, then AGL TCU profile should run correctly.

Best regards,

---

Stephane Desneux - CTO - IoT.bzh

stephane.desneux@xxxxxxx - www.iot.bzh

On 21/04/2020 01:52, Ali Gholami wrote:

> Hi,

> I’m doing some research on the AGL and would like to know if it’s only suitable

> for IVI or it can be also used in the Teleatics ECUs that provide connectivty to

> the cloud such as Tbox?

> Regards,

> Ali

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8253) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic