Re: [agl-dev-community] Announcement: AGL F2F Workshop to take place May 12 - 14 in Berlin

In light of the coronavirus situation we have decided it is best to cancel this F2F meeting.  In lieu of a F2F meeting we will try scheduling some zoom meeting sessions on topics that we planned to cover during the F2F meeting in May.  The SAT and Expert Groups will propose sessions in the coming months and we let let everyone know when those take place.

Regards,
Walt
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8192) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic