[agl-main] Developer Showcase: Raquel Medina, Konsulko Group

Hi all,

This week on the AGL blog, we're featuring Raquel Medina, a Senior Software Engineer at Konsulko Group, in our Developer Showcase Series. Learn how she got her start in open source software and working with AGL.

We'd appreciate if you can share or like our posts on social: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook.

Thanks!
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic