Re: [agl-dev-community] RFC: Feedback on changes to the AGL CI

Hi Jan-Simon
With the introduction of the telematics build can we please add the BBE baseline as a build as the automotive module has a profile?

We regularly build ourselves against each release and make sure the platform is supported.

Kind Regards

Marc

e marc.murphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
w www.sancloud.co.uk

Follow us on:  Twitter   LinkedIn   Facebook   YouTube

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the addressee. If you are not the addressee please note that any distribution, reproduction, copying, publication or use of this communication or the information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us immediately and also delete the communication from your computer. SanCloud Ltd. Registered Office: 164 Walkden Road, Worsley, Manchester, M28 7DP, UK. Company Registered in England & Wales, Reg No: 8154061 VAT No: GB 153 7871 85