Re: [agl-dev-community] RFC: Feedback on changes to the AGL CI

Hi Jan-Simon,

A comment on images: adding the minimal image and a core common image (without
any demo stuff) for all platforms is mandatory IMO: we saw in the past that from
time to time, the minimal image wouldn't build or boot.

FYI, minimal images on master are currently broken for m3ulcb/h3ulcb (and
probably icefish): they don't boot due to a missing dtb... The fix is easy and
we're working on it but my point is that nobody ever detected such obvious error
because people tend to overuse demo images, which is a non-sense for industrial
projects.

Best regards,
---
Stephane Desneux - CTO - IoT.bzh