Re: [agl-dev-community] Building for HTML 5

On Fri, 2020-02-07 at 16:39 -0500, Scott Murray wrote:

> I just tried a agl-demo-platform-html5 image on h3ulcb, and when it
> comes up it looks like the windowmanager is still configured for
> portrait mode, but the apps are expecting landscape?  I don't see
> anything in-tree to drop in tweaked layers.json, areas.db or the like
> for windowmanager for the -html5 image, which I would have expected
> to be necessary, am I missing something?

The HTML5 layer could be used either portrait or landscape, but as the
areas.json would have to be changed in the second case, we could ease
it either by setting it as the default or adding some new feature as
'agl-landscape-mode', for instance, which could be enabled to have that
changed. WDYT?

Regards, Lorenzo Tilve