Re: [agl-dev-community] Building for HTML 5

On Tue, 2020-02-04 at 21:18 +0000, ilies bogdan via
Lists.Automotivelinux.Org wrote:

Hi Bogdan,

> I am trying to build am image for qemu for HTML5.
> Running on master branch:
>
> source meta-agl/scripts/aglsetup.sh -b build agl-devel agl-demo agl-
> netboot agl-appfw-smack agl-localdev agl-profile-graphical-html5
>
> bitbake agl-demo-platform-html5
> The generated image is not booting.
>
> Can anybody help me with building the image for html5, please?

The way we are normally building the HTML5 images is with a very
similar setup:

source meta-agl/scripts/aglsetup.sh -b build agl-devel agl-localdev
agl-profile-graphical-html5 agl-demo
bitbake agl-demo-platform-html5

We had been doing some tests on qemu, and was working fine some days
ago. It was just pending to ship by default some additional demo
webapps and the homescreen that will be included very shortly.

However, not booting issues might not be related to building
specifically the HTML5 demo platform. We are looking now to check if
there could have been any type of problem with current master, as there
were changes for qemu build that could be related.

Regards, Lorenzo Tilve