Re: [agl-dev-community] Converting canoe xml to json #help

Hi,

Back on track ! I would be very interested to see your script yep. Even better if you could may be share it with the community and we will include it as part of the low-can project shipped with the generator. I didn't concentrate so much time on this part :/

About your signals.json conversion to cpp file, I'll need the json file to track the problem down. Documentation needs a refresh following latest changes on this topic... You might need to apply a version value.

Try adding

"version": "2.0",

after the name of your signals collection to see if it helps.

Regards.