Re: [agl-dev-community] Building for HTML 5

Sure,

I use the following:

"-kernel bzImage -append 'root=/dev/hda2 init=/sbin/init console=tty0
console=ttyS0,115200n8' -hda $IMAGE" where $IMAGE is the vmdk image.

Assumes you are in correct directory though. I've attached a script I'm
using for booting the image. Serial redirection on stdio requires
passing -serial to qemu. Do note that I'm using tap/tun for networking,
might want to stick to user networking (the last line commented), if you
want to run as a regular user.

Hope that helps,

--
Marius Vlad