Re: [agl-dev-community] Building for HTML 5

Hi guys,

Thank you very much for the help.
I will try to boot with kernel image (I don't know yet how to do that) and if that does not work I will try and recreate the image.
If none if this work I will get back to you.

Regards,
Bogdan Ilies

On Wed, 5 Feb 2020 at 11:38, Marius Vlad
<marius.vlad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 2/5/20 12:26 PM, Lorenzo Tilve wrote:
> On Tue, 2020-02-04 at 21:18 +0000, ilies bogdan via
> Lists.Automotivelinux.Org wrote:
>
> Hi Bogdan,
>
>> I am trying to build am image for qemu for HTML5.
>> Running on master branch:
>>
>> source meta-agl/scripts/aglsetup.sh -b build agl-devel agl-demo agl-
>> netboot agl-appfw-smack agl-localdev agl-profile-graphical-html5
>>
>> bitbake agl-demo-platform-html5
>> The generated image is not booting.
>>
>> Can anybody help me with building the image for html5, please?
>
> The way we are normally building the HTML5 images is with a very
> similar setup:
>
> source meta-agl/scripts/aglsetup.sh -b build agl-devel agl-localdev
> agl-profile-graphical-html5 agl-demo
> bitbake agl-demo-platform-html5
>
> We had been doing some tests on qemu, and was working fine some days
> ago. It was just pending to ship by default some additional demo
> webapps and the homescreen that will be included very shortly.
>
> However, not booting issues might not be related to building
> specifically the HTML5 demo platform. We are looking now to check if
> there could have been any type of problem with current master, as there
> were changes for qemu build that could be related.

If booting under qemu:
https://jira.automotivelinux.org/browse/SPEC-3144. Should work fine if
passing directly the kernel image.

--
Marius Vlad

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8072) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic