Re: [agl-dev-community] Cynara DB

On Mon, 20 Jan 2020 20:08:47 -0800
"Janaki" <janaki.kuruganti@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Jose,
>
> I have built the AGL image with the master branch on Pi3. I can see
> the cynara is replaced with cynagora in this version. I performed
> systemctl for the following services and see them actively running-
> 1. cynagorad 2. cynagora-admin.socket
>
> Can you please tell me how to use the command-line tool
> cynagora-admin  and  where are the permissions for already installed
> apps stored. (path for cynagora DB).

On AGL, the database located in the directory "/var/lib/cynagora" is
made of the two binary files "cynagora.names" and "cynagora.rules".

The command cynagora-admin can be used interactively, just type
"cynagora-admin". There is no prompt (todo?). Then just type "help" to
get some help.

Important commands are "list", "set", "drop", "check".

The tool can also be used without user interaction. Examples:

 - cynagora-admin list
 - cynagora-admin help scheck
 - cynagora-admin scheck client session user permission

Also the tiny introduction is here:
https://git.automotivelinux.org/src/cynagora/tree/README.md

Best regards
José Bollo