[agl-dev-community] Question from IRC about Web Apps

I saw Kevin asking a question about getting web apps running and which version to use.

  3:30 PM <lieberk2> Hello all.  If anyone has a reliable formula for making the AGL HTML5 demo please let me know.  Coming up with the right repo, source and bitbake commands to build the demo has become challenging

WAM had been broken on Itchy Icefish since RC2 according to Lorenzo. Igalia is working on a fix for RC5 and we will probably delay RC5 until the fix is complete.  On a related note I created a JIRA ticket to add WAM and HTML5 apps to the test suite. Is that something you are working on?

Regards,
Walt

--
Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8011) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic