[agl-dev-community] Cynara DB

Hi,

Can some please make me understand the issue I am seeing -

1. Using Halibut 8.0.3 on QEMU. I have installed and running helloworld-native-application successfully.

Start application -

qemux86-64:/$ afm-util start helloworld-native-application@0.1-fe2c958-dirty
958

log file is as follows -
qemux86-64:/# tail -f /tmp/helloworld.log
    "info":"Ping count = 441"
  }
}{
  "response":442,
  "jtype":"afb-reply",
  "request":{
    "status":"success",
    "info":"Ping count = 442"
  }
}

2. Now I am trying to alter the cynara database permissions purposefully to see if the security authentication be refused. But I do not see any difference.
 Cyanara DB - / Removed  User::App::helloworld-native-application;*:urn:AGL:permission:monitor:public:get;0xFFFF; from var/cynara/db/_MANIFEST file.

I am assuming I should expect the log file file will be like below. But I do not see any change.

qemux86-64:/tmp# tail -f helloworld.log
{
  "jtype":"afb-reply",
  "request":{
    "status":"denied",
    "info":"authorisation refused",
    "uuid":"01c4dbf1-021e-4a90-
9190-99b0be8e20d2"
  }
}{
  "jtype":"afb-reply",
  "request":{
    "status":"denied",
    "info":"authorisation refused"
  }

Please help me understand. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Janaki
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8008) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic