[agl-dev-community] AGL @ FOSDEM

A number of AGL participants will be attending FOSDEM on February 1 and 2 in Brussels [1].  AGL will have a stand showing the famous "green machine" demo on both days. We need people to help man the stand both days.  If you are attending FOSDEM and can spend a few hours telling  fellow open source enthusiasts about AGL, please sign up on our Doodle [2].  There will also be automotive related talks in the Embedded, Mobile, and Automotive Devroom on Saturday. [3]

Also, if you are interested in the ELISA project, there will be a two day workshop at the Toyota facility outside of Brussels on Thursday and Friday before FOSDEM[4]. Time is running out to sign up for the ELISA workshop, so please sign up quickly.

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#8006) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic