[agl-dev-community] Changes to 2020 Meeting Schedule and Expert Groups

Happy New Year everyone. We had a great week at CES last week and are now ramping up for 2020.  I would like to announce a few changes we are making starting next week.

1) The Graphics and UI EG will merge with the Instrument Cluster EG and the combined meetings will be held at the current time of the IC EG meeting.

2) We will try conducting the weekly developer call twice per week on Tuesdays. Once at the usual time and once at 4 pm West coast time/ 9 am Wednesday Japan time.  Most likely we will not get European attendees (it will be 1 am CET), but we hope to gain more attendees from the west coast of the USA and in Asia.  We will evaluate attendance at the new time in a few months to see how this experiment works out.

Just a reminder that the All Member Meeting will be held March 18-19 in Honolulu, Hawaii. The CFP for the AMM closes on Friday so please submit your proposal for a talk at

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/agl-amm/program/cfp/

Regards,
Walt

Walt Miner
AGL Community Manager
The Linux Foundation

Visit us at:

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#7994) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic