Re: [agl-dev-community] Latest Architecture Document for Ap

Hi Janaki,

From what I can see that service was replaced with afm-user-session. I was looking into afm-framework-main and it seems like you can optionally enable it when building the project. I guess it will be deprecated soon.

Regards,
Bogdan Ilies

On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 at 23:47, Janaki
<janaki.kuruganti@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Sebastien,

Thank you. Can you please let me know does the latest AGL version supports afm_user_daemon service? I am running Halibut 8.0.3 and could not find that service running by default.

Regards,

Janaki

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#7993) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic