[agl-dev-community] Converting canoe xml to json #help

Hello,
at the moment I'm working on importing / using my can messages with AGL.
OpenXC xml_to_json.py seems to work if I'm not using "-m openxc.utils" in "python3 -m openxc.utils xml_to_json.py Powertrain.xml mapping.json signals.json"  I get the error "from .structures import Signal, Message"
In the file location there are the files "mapping.json" and  "Powertrain.xml"
I didn't get the signals.json or some output but the script is running.

Some listing of the files are in the pastbin https://pastebin.com/ZS2sBRuW

is the generic name the name I want later to use or is it the name of the signal?

Thank you
Thomas
_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#7987) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #help

_._,_._,_