AGL video or graphics displaying without QT Framework

Hello,

We are using AGL for our new platform. Our platforms requirements includes rear view camera and video streaming. For this reason firstly I tried to execute AGL demo "videoplayer" application and I tried several different resolution videos but none of them worked I touch the video and all I see is black square background.

Secondly, I tried to execute "simple-egl" example application which is inside the libhomescreen repository and firstly I get "connection refused to windowmanager". And then I modified this example to Qt application to solve connection issue and it passed but still nothing displayed on the screen.

My main purpose is solving the camera and video streaming problem. I have a gstreamer application to stream video capture to "waylandsink" gstreamer component. This application was working on Weston's "desktop-shell" backend but on the "ivi-shell" not works and now I cannot display anything except AGL Qt applications.

Could you help me to find what am I missing?

Best Regards