Re: gstreamer plugins

Dear Community,

Respectfully, Does any one know if imx vpu should work in this new condition or not?
now that weston/kernel/gstreamer are not from nxp recipes?
on my imx6 vpulib does not even compiled. and if i do it by hand, it does not work!
I tested also the community version of gstreamer (gstreamer-imx from github) no luck!

appreciate your answer
vahid