gstreamer plugins

Dear all,
I have a custom board based on imx6qdl
added this to bsp and changed the kernel now the gstreamer plugins (good and bad) get to compile error during bitbake the demo image. do they have somthing to do with kernel?
just the u-boot and the kernel I changed, and they bitbake successfully.
I tried cleanall and bitbake again, no luck!
at the end of log it says : oe_runmake error.
in plug in good log:

DRM_FORMAT_MOD_AMPHION_TILED undeclared (first us in this function) did you mean DRM_FORMAT_MOD_VIVANTE_TILED

seems to be related to recent changes of gpu firmware to opensource.
but this is compile for imx6qdlsabreauto! I just changed a little config in kernel.

can anyone help?

Thank you
Vahid