CFP is Open for AGL Booth at CES 2020

AGL Members,

Following the big success of our AGL booth at CES 2019, we will once again be hosting a large demo showcase booth at CES 2020. This year we are increasing the size of the booth by 40% and it will be located in the Westgate Tech East area which is the same area as last time.

The event is being held from January 7-10, 2020 in Las Vegas. We expect a lot of traffic for the entire 4 day event. Additionally, we are planning to hold an invitation-only evening reception, details will be announced later.

This is a great opportunity for AGL members to show their products/services running on/with AGL at one of the largest trade shows in the world. This year, thanks to the increased booth space, we are able to offer more sponsorship levels which include 3 meter, 2 meter and 1 meter demo kiosk options. However, we have a limited number of demo spots available and we do expect to sell out.

As we did last year, we are holding a CFP. Please review the Prospectus and CFP details at the URL link below. Please submit your demo proposals by September 6th, 2019.

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/agl-at-ces-2020/

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me or any of the AGL team members.

Best regards,
Dan.
--
Dan Cauchy
Executive Director, Automotive Grade Linux