Re: [H3ULCB + KF] Bluetooth audio problem with Guppy 7.0.3

Hi Francesco,

Sorry for the late answer, I would like to first add some details about how things are assumed to work, in addition to what Theo is saying.

- On AGL/Guppy, A2DP and SCO are both handled by bluez-alsa (pulseaudio is not used)
- When a phone call is started (or when you pick up a call), bluez-alsa sends an event to the 4A audio
stack (containing the audio rate, that is dependent on the phone), and 4A launches 2 SCO audio streams
(to have full duplex).

 Now that you have a working mic, would you please mind :

- showing your log ?
- telling me if the capture works (in other words, that your voice in the board mic goes until the phone speaker)

Thanks
Thierry