Introduction - GSOC Student

Hi everyone,

I'm a computer science undergraduate participating in Google Summer of Code for AGL.
This is my proposed project over the summer from now to mid-August.

Feel free to see what I'm up to through this JIRA epic. Jan-Simon is my mentor for the duration of this program, and hopefully even after the program ends. We're open to suggestions and ideas. :)

It was great meeting some people over on the Weekly Dev Call earlier. Looking forward to meeting the rest of the community!

Best,
Cheryl Fong
IRC: bubblemelon