Application Framework Demo Apps dont start

hello everyone,

i have a problem starting the sample applications (https://github.com/iotbzh/afm-widget-examples)
I wanted to try the above linked demo apps using the Application Framework tutorial (http://docs.automotivelinux.org/guppy/docs/apis_services/en/dev/reference/af-main/4-quick-tutorial.html)

When installing the app with "afm-utils install" everything seems to work. The returned JSON tells  that the app has been successfully "added". Then it appears in the list of installed applications (afm-util list). When I try to start the app with "afm-util start" nothing happens. I can see the app on the home screen, but it can't be opened. However, a PID is assigned at startup.

The app also does not appear in the list of running applications (afm-util ps) although it was started.
What could be the reason?

I have seen that only the afm-user-deamon is running. The afm-system-deamon seems to be missing. The output of the command "ps -ef|grep bin/afm" is added to the attachment.

best regards,
Chris