Re: 'AGL Alexa Voice Agent' build Issues

Hi,

Thank you for all the support.

I am still not able to solve this issue.

The pseudo package is failing at do_compile.

Is anyone else having the same issue? Can anyone please suggest a solution.

Is there any alternative repository for pseudo?

/Regards,

Ajmal