Re: Yocto Project 2.6 (Thud) AGL release

Hello Claudiu,
Both Happy Halibut and Itchy Icefish will be thud based. The master branch is now on thud.   Last year both Funky Flounder and Grumpy Guppy were rocko based. We decided to uprev Yocto releases only once a per year so we skipped sumo.

Regards,
Walt