From: Raquel Medina [mailto:raquel.medina@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 6:22 PM
To: Kopacz, Walter <Walter.Kopacz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Thierry Bultel <thierry.bultel@xxxxxxx>; automotive-discussions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [agl-discussions] Questions about Installing SDK

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 5:09 PM Kopacz, Walter <Walter.Kopacz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Thierry,

It is a physical machine and I just went through the logs and found nothing about it being out of memory. Any idea what else it could be?

Hi Walter,

   You could try building it in text mode (not in a graphical terminal). I haven't had your problem building for agl, but I had a similar issue on a different project, and building in text mode helped then.

~raquel

-Walter