Ynt: agl-4a-audio-service cannot parse the hal configurations

Hi Jonathan,

Sorry I forgot to add to receivers the maillist so I am resending this mail.

Yesterday we finally found the way. Some parts of our hal configuration caused to fail the audio service. So we changed configurations with the "amixer controls" commands results. Upgrading "guppy" and these configurations solved the problem. But we still can't get sound from A2DP connection. I attached our current hal config and journalctl logs of the 4a audio service. Should we do anything else to get sound from bluetooth ?

Thank you for your interest,

Best Regards