AGL System Spec 2.0 Expert Group Update

During the Dresden All-Member Meeting in October it was announced that Toshikazu Ohiwa of Toyota would lead an effort to update the AGL System Specification and that a new Expert Group would form to work on the specification. The wiki page for the EG can be found at [1]. In recent weeks System Spec version 1 was added to our Confluence page and the EG will use Confluence to update the spec. The EG will be working the other expert groups to gather requirements for the specification, document what is currently available in the UCB, and identify any gaps that need to be addressed between them.

Ohiwa-san and I welcome anyone who like to contribute the System Specification expert group to join the group. Beginning March 12, the expert group will meet every two weeks via conference call in conjunction with the new Instrument Cluster EG. I will send out the meeting invitation to the mail list for this joint biweekly meeting shortly.

Regards,
Walt

[1] https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/eg-requirements-specification

--