New AGL Instrument Cluster Expert Group formed

Last week we announced that the AGL Advisory Board approved the formation of a new Instrument Cluster Expert Group. This Expert Group will be led by Toshihisa Haraki of Suzuki Motor Corporation. The new Expert Group's wiki page can be found at [1].   During the Expert Group Face-to-Face meetings in Tokyo this week we held a kick-off meeting for this new EG, the minutes of which can be found on the wiki page.

Haraki-san and I welcome anyone who like to contribute the new Instrument Cluster expert group by contributing to the requirements or code to join the group. Beginning March 12, the expert group will meet every two weeks via conference call. I will send out the meeting invitation to the mail list shortly.

Regards,
Walt

[1] https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/eg-ic

--