How to create a signed bootloader and Linux kernel on a UEFI BIOS

Hello,

Securing the full boot chain on a UEFI BIOS such as those provided on
Intel platform is possible but not that simple.
Working, detailed documentation is not easy to find anywhere.

Some of my students from Lorient (University of South Brittany) have
done a good documentation job on
a HowTo create and boot a signed kernel and Grub on a UEFI BIOS.

As it could be useful to some of you, I share the link.
   https://ubs_csse.gitlab.io/secu_os/tutorials/linux_secure_boot.html

Thanks to Romain Brenaget, Jerôme Blanchard and Pierre Fontaine from the
Master1 in Cyber Security.

fontaine.e1800982@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
brenaget.e1803332@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
blanchard.e1804130@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx