Re: Building AGL with Yocto / Bitbake yields Warnings but no results

Hi,

First of all: happy new year :)

The steps for building AGL images for Raspberry Pi 3 are available at the wiki: https://wiki.automotivelinux.org/agl-distro/agl-raspberrypi

The exact command for latest stable version might be outdated in the wiki article. However the rest of the steps should be OK.

Best regards, Leon