Re: Questions related to AGL Docs

Hello Eric,

for point 3., it may be a problem related to launching the .sh SDK installer script.

I just ran into this problem. To fix it, I had to :

$ chmod a+x <install_script>.sh

$ install_sdk ./<install_script>.sh

PLEASE NOTE the leading ./ before script filename...

If execution right, or leading ./ are missing, install_sdk fails to launch the script.

It leads to the directory not being created, pushd fails to go to this directory, then popd fails too (error that you reported).

Best regards,

Johann Cahier