Questions related to AGL Docs

Hey all,

I have some questions and errors related to the AGL Developer Guide.
Some of these I believe may be errors in the documentation, but I'm
unsure. Any help or followup questions are greatly appreciated.

1. The page at URL #1 (listed below) is not actually linked from
   the website. I was only able to access this page by searching
   for it on Google, which made this section of the documentation
   difficult to follow.

2. Following the instructions on the subsequent pages from within
   the Docker container, I was
   not able to run `bitbake agl-demo-platform-crosssdk` because
   there was no bitbake binary in the container.
   - I also tried running the prepare_meta script. I first tried
     choosing No for upgrading the script and this eventually
     resulted in the following error:
     ```
     mkdir: cannot create directory
'/home/devel/meta/master/agl.manifest': No such file or directory
     ```
     I then tried choosing Yes for upgrading the script and
     subsequently running the script again produces no output.

3. I tried the alternative instructions for downloading the SDK rather
   than compiling it. Running the `install_sdk` command resulted in the
   following error message:
   ```
   /usr/local/bin/install_sdk: line 45: popd: directory stack empty
   ```

Any help or further questions are greatly appreciated.

## URLs
1. http://docs.automotivelinux.org/docs/devguides/en/dev/reference/sdk-devkit/docs/part-1/1_3-Install-agl-for-porter.html