Re: CMakeAfbTemplates module is missing

Hi Mark,

Strange. For what I understand, you try to compile an app natively from the container without using a SDK, am I correct ?

This isn't normal you should prefer to use the one from a SDK. Creating a container with docker-worker-generator doesn't install by default the CMake module and this is normal. I've just managed to create a container using the latest docker-worker-generator, then I downloaded the latest raspberry pi 3 SDK[1] and successfully build the helloworld service app[2].

Best regards.

[1]: https://download.automotivelinux.org/AGL/snapshots/master/latest/raspberrypi3/deploy/sdk/poky-agl-glibc-x86_64-agl-demo-platform-crosssdk-armv7vehf-neon-vfpv4-toolchain-6.99.1.sh

[2]: git@xxxxxxxxxx:iotbzh/helloworld-service.git