Re: CMakeAfbTemplates module is missing

Hi Romain,

I too had this issue, and have built docker-worker-generator myself
from master branch.
I found however that it is not an issue with docker-worker-generator,
but rather with the app's cmake configuration.

Simply add:
     set(CMAKE_MODULE_PATH ${CMAKE_MODULE_PATH} /usr/share/cmake-3.7/Modules)
to your config.cmake file before include(CMakeAfbTemplates) and it
should find the module fine.

The long term solution for this might be to have the
docker-worker-generator automatically include this path.
That being said, I was under the impression that CMake automatically
included this path (globally) to begin with, so something strange is
definitely happening here.

Cheers,
Mark